Senior Technical Consultant in MS Dynamics 365 FO with French
Needed: asap Location: remotely … PLN
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for the qualitative technical implementation of one or more business solutions in support of the customer’s digital business transformation within a given process and this in function of a project specific context such as defined objectives, budget, applications and timeframe. The Technical Consultant reports to the Domain Manager in direct line and to the Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager in dotted line. Mostly technical consultant will be working with x++, making customizations to the FO functionality.
- Support the client with technical information during the project and after deployment, in order to ensure optimal performance of the implemented business solutions
- Being result oriented and completing tasks within set objectives, budget, applications and timeframe.
- Reporting proactively to the project manager and if necessary to the customer regarding the objectives, planning problems, budget and timeframe to achieve the desired result.
- Being solution oriented and adjusting according to the result to be achieved.
- Estimating, depending on the situation, the best style and/or tactics to advise and/or convince an interlocutor.
- Challenging the customer in a healthy and constructive way with the aim of constantly raising the bar.
- Transfer of information to colleagues regarding the technical requirements of the solution and supports them with questions.
- Sharing knowledge internally (and if applicable externally) to make all parties involved technically stronger.
- Communicating timely and appropriately to avoid misunderstandings,wasted time and errors.
- Supporting the technical implementation process of the business solution in an efficient and targeted way.
- Actively listen to clients and giving the client the necessary space to explain what is important in the business processes so that insight can be gained into where and how added value can be created.
- Developing in function of the defined technical requirements of the solution in order to achieve a performing implementation.
- Documenting these developments with the objective of a transparent and efficient flow of the technical requirements, during and after the project.
- Testing the developed requirements and correcting where necessary to avoid loss of time and errors, aiming for “first time right”.
- Understanding where the added value for the customer is exactly.
- Creating added value for the customer both internally and externally to ensure maximum satisfaction through the service delivered.
- Internal projects are carried out in the same qualitative way as external ones, both in timing
- Always open to learn from more experienced colleagues.
- Remaining thoroughly informed about the technical evolution of the solutions within his focus.
- Sharing knowledge spontaneously within the team of consultants.
- You have clear demonstrable work experience as a technical consultant within his focus on solutions.
- You possess excellent knowledge of relevant business solution technologies.
- You have proven technical expertise in the relevant applications and the ability to take on the role of technical director/technical architect within a project