Lead Front-end Developer
The Client helps enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. Leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to lead the development of our new NG UI, React-based project.
This position requires a deep interest in software development and the ability to learn complex system.
- Take a major role in creating a Website from scratch to production
- Participate in front-end software design, architecture, development, and code reviews.
- Write code according to the detailed design and product requirements
- Providing expert-level knowledge in the UI domain.
- Accountable for the code standards and quality
- Providing professional mentoring for other team members
- Position Requirements:
- At least 5 years experience as a software engineer developing In frontend or full-stack.
- At least 3 years experience in React – a must.
- A background that includes writing a web application from 0 to production
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with MUI library
- Experience in the development of enterprise-level single-page applications
- Relevant academic background
- Experience with building components library